- Thanks for adding this light the other day but the DMX channels have not been added correctly please check the DMX protocol and update the fixture thanks
- Manufacturer) CR LASER
- Model Name) MOONSTAR MK11
- Fixture type) Laser and Effect light
- A link to the product website) http://www.cr-laser.com/en_us/product/grating_motor_serie/MOONSTAR%20MK3.html
- A link to the product manual) You need to register to download so I have saved it to dropbox and supplied you with a link, But the manufacture has not updated the manual to be the same as the one that comes with the light. I have taken a photo of the DMX protocol in the manual that came with the light for you to use and I have checked all the channels are correct.
- Please see set up the light as below
- Cannel 1 Mode ( 207-255 to make DMX work)
- Channel 2 Red ( red laser on 005-127) this is not currently getting output by rekordbox
- Channel 3 Green ( 005-127) this is not currently getting output by rekordbox
- Channel 4 laser rolling ( 005-127 clockwise rotation 128-133 stop 134-255 anticlockwise) this is currently working correct when I manually turn the laser on using channel 2 and 3 to check if rekordbox is outputting a rotation DMX command.
- Channel 5 Led rolling (005-127 clockwise. A good speed is between 10-65 128-133 stop 134-255 anticlockwise 134-255. A good speed is between 139-204
- Channel 6 Led brightness (blackout 000-004 dark to bright 005-255)
- Channel 7 strobe (Blackout 000-004 LED on 005-127 LED strobe fast to slow 128-254 strobe to sound 255-255)
The Main things to fix is
Channel 2 and 3 to be outputting the correct Dmx value to make the laser turn on. Correct channel 5 to be led rolling. correct channel 6 to be led brightness and channel 7 to be strobe