Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

SHEHDS - 6x15w Laser Beam RGBW Moving Head Lighting

Manufacturer - SHEHDS

Model Name / Number - 6x15w Laser Beam RGBW Moving Head Lighting

Fixture type (eg. par, bar, mover, FX, etc) - Moving Head

A link to the product website - https://www.shehds.com/products/shehds-high-quality-6x15w-laser-beam-rgbw-moving-head-lighting-support-multiple-dmx-modes-for-dj-club-patry-ktv-concert

A link to the product manual - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gCpYLEcoUEgTXvcWleMmsMBwslWfP5Ta/view

DMX channel modes (where available)

1 Pan Motor 0-255 0~255 0-540° Spin

2 Tilt Motor 0-255 0~255 0-180° Spin

3 Pan&Tilt Motor Speed 0~255 From Fast to Slow

4 Z axis motor 0-255 0~127 0-360° Rotation, 128-191 Forward Rotation from Slow to Fast, 192-255 Reverse Rotation from Fast to Slow

5 Total Dimmer 0-255

6 Strobe: 0-9 No Features 10-255 From Slow to Fast

7 Red 0-255 

8 Green 0-255

9 Blue 0-255 

10 White 0-255 

(please exclude!) 11 Green Laser 0-255

Can you please only map the 10 channels? Or release two versions? An 11 channel and a 10 channel mode? If you leave open the 11th laser position, users can just use a simple 1 Channel spot to control it. 

Corey Blalock Completato

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

Your fixture request has been added to the AtlaBase library. It will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update (performed once a week on Wednesday or Thursday except for the national and company holidays). Please find the latest list of the library fixtures here (under Fixture library lists).

Manufacturer: Shehds
Fixture: 6x15W Laser Beam RGBW

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Giannis Chalkias - AtlaBase 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Is it possible to release a this exact fixture again as a 9 channel fixture? I see fixtures in the library with two modes. Can this one have a 9 channel mode?

Corey Blalock 0 voti

The official documentation lists 13 channels as far as I can understand. Is there a 9 channel mode or is this a custom mode/fix you are looking for?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 0 voti

I should have been more clear, This model has a 9, 13 and 16 channel mode that can be selected on the device's menu. The documentation I have found on this model has been mostly Chinese and sparse. The only full manual I have found in english is the one I linked. The list of channels 1 through 11 I typed out is from an email chain with Shehds. 

I do not need the 16 channel mode personally and all controls after channel 10 are not ones rekordbox supported. I do however need the 9 channel mode.

Channels For 16 mode:

12 -  0-50 Channel 1 to Channel 16 Vaild

13 - 0-255 Random Self Running

14 - 0-255 Sound Control Self Running

15 - 0-255 Display Brightness

16 - 0-15 Second reset

I will reach out to see if Shehds can email me a manual for the 9 and 16 Channel modes if you need them. Honestly, none of the channels are supported anyway, I don't see the point. 

Corey Blalock 0 voti

Thank you for the feedback. Your description seems confusing though. You said that in reality this fixture has 9, 13 and 16 channel modes. However the list you provided has 11. From what we understand, it has 11, 13 and 16 channel modes and we have updated it accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot make custom modes and leave out the Green Laser channel.

Updates will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update (performed once a week on Wednesday or Thursday except for the national and company holidays). Please find the latest list of the library fixtures here (under Fixture library lists).

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Shehds response for the menu accessible 9 channel mode has nothing to do with me asking for a 10 channel mode. 10 would allow for me to use a single channel light to separate control of the green laser. In the the supported 9 channel mode, the laser gets looped in with the green channel and even in the 13 channel mode white is just all three channels combined, there is no white bulb.  Adding an 11 channel mode only serve to pump up the "supported devices" list. 

Corey Blalock 0 voti

15 EYES LED STROBE LASER LIGHTS PROJECTOR MUSIC FOR PARTIES

Feature:

Red, green, and blue lights in addition (now 3 of each)

NEW Lighting Modes in 3

84 Different Pattern Lights, Increased Ultraviolet Lighting

Item Type: Stage Lighting Effect

Style: DMX Stage Light

Power: 15w

Voltage: 90-240V

Occasion: Home Entertainment

https://laserpointerworld.com/15-eyes-led-strobe-laser-lights-projector-music-for-parties?search=15

https://laserpointerworld.com/

Teddy White 0 voti

@Teddy White
Please create a new post for any new fixture request. This thread is irrelevant to your request.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd