They worked fine with Traktor Pro 2 as an aggregate device but since upgrading to TP3, they now 'lock' Traktor.
For example, when I set the audio device output to the Kontrol X1 Mkii controller, the CDJ's work fine. I am able to search the library, load a track and play a track (no sound comes out as they are not assigned as an audio device)
When I then change the audio device output to aggregate device, which includes the CDJ's and Kontrol X1, the CDJ's no longer allow me to search the library, load a track or play a track and the Kontrol X1 allows me to do everything but play a track.
I have contacted NI Support who gave me this link
and this link
but neither have resolved the issue.
Thought I would ask here before contacting Pioneer support to see if I get the answer here first.
If you need pictures or more info, please ask.