Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

CDJ-350's Traktor Pro 3 Mac Pro

They worked fine with Traktor Pro 2 as an aggregate device but since upgrading to TP3, they now 'lock' Traktor.

For example, when I set the audio device output to the Kontrol X1 Mkii controller, the CDJ's work fine. I am able to search the library, load a track and play a track (no sound comes out as they are not assigned as an audio device)

When I then change the audio device output to aggregate device, which includes the CDJ's and Kontrol X1, the CDJ's no longer allow me to search the library, load a track or play a track and the Kontrol X1 allows me to do everything but play a track. 

I have contacted NI Support who gave me this link 

https://faq.pioneerdj.com/files/img/Troubleshooting_HighSierra_002_E.pdf

and this link

https://faq.pioneerdj.com/files/img/Troubleshooting_macOS_001_E.pdf

but neither have resolved the issue.

Thought I would ask here before contacting Pioneer support to see if I get the answer here first.

If you need pictures or more info, please ask.

Many thanks.

Toby Greenwood

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Looks like you're on a Mac, so I'll ask if you've done two things...

1) Created a new MIDI profile in the Audio MIDI Setup application (top of the MIDI Studio window).

2) Run the setup wizard / imported a CDJ-350 TSI file to configure the CDJ controls.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Yeah, done that.

It did briefly work but now the CDJs wont do anything in Traktor.

Have restarted Traktor, the CDJs, my computer, unplugged the CDJs USB cable and have switched on the CDJs in different configurations (switch on CDJs, then Traktor, switch on Traktor then CDJs, etc) but no joy. 

Always had problems setting up Traktor. Think I will move to Serato for my CDJs are compatible.

Toby Greenwood 0 voti

HI, I had a problem with connecting my 350s with serato.

Now i got info from Serato, that the 350s are not supported in HID Mode.

Only as DVS

Shraat 0 voti

That's good to know. That's why I upgraded to TP3 so I could use them as DVS.

Toby Greenwood 0 voti