Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Hi, If I was to purchase a second hand DDJ RZ and plug it in to my laptop would it automatically unlock rekordbox 6? Even if it has been used before?

Hi, If I was to purchase a second hand DDJ RZ and plug it in to my laptop would it automatically unlock rekordbox 6? Even if it has been used before?
Conor Davies

Commento ufficiale

No code required; rb6 would unlock automatically upon detection of the hardware. All you need to have is a Pioneer DJ account (which you already do as it's the same as the one you used to login here!)

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

If the DDJ RZ is on the list of hardware unlock devices then yes, but there are a couple of things to bear in mind. Firstly you would need to get the registration code from the seller and also ensure that they have de-registered the controller in their own Pioneer account. You then need to set up your own Pioneer account if you haven’t got one and take it from there.

Rob 0 voti

Would I need the registration code if it is hardware activated. My friends with pioneer controllers have said they just plugged in the controller to the laptop and rekordbox was activated?

Conor Davies 0 voti

I may be confusing this with Traktor as I’ve used both. I’m sure Pulse can confirm for you.

Rob 0 voti