Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

CDJ 850 and Rekordbox 6

So i upgraded to rekordbox 6 and got a subscription. The software detects the decks and it says connected on the hardware, however unlike before i cant select deck assign and cant seem to control anything using the hardware.  

Amjad Buhary

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

Hello,

I have the same issue. I watched few videos on youtube that the CDJ 850s should say that they are on control mode and when you connect to rekordbox you should be able to select from the CDJs which deck you want to assign them. But my CDJs are just saying Connected and thats it.

Could someone help me with this situation please? 

osman darcan 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Amjad > Have you activated your account under the MY PAGE panel?

@osman > Are you subscribed to a plan within rekordbox 6 and using performance mode?

Pulse 0 voti

Yes,

I purchased a DDJ 1000 in June 2019 and Rekordbox 6 is running with a free subscription program with performance mode. But the problem is when Rekordbox is off and I connect the CDJs to my laptop, the CDJs should analyze and ask for the option Control Mode ON? But it does not do that, is there a Audio Midi Set up to fix on my laptop maybe?

osman darcan 0 voti

@osman > You need to keep the DDJ-1000 connected in order to have the control mode available for the CDJs to function. Are you using the CDJs without the DDJ?

Pulse 0 voti

Hello,

I just solved it by purchasing the Core plan. Thank you very much!

osman darcan 0 voti