Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

DJM-900NXS2 digital out distortion

Hello Friends,

I just purchased this beast and absolutely loving it, however I did run into a problem. I'm trying to stream my sets and I'm not able to get a clean signal out of the master digital output. I would like to make sure that the mixer is not faulty, please help me troubleshoot it. This is all the info I have for now:

- I am using an ESI U24 XL audio interface with the latest 2.7 driver

- The interface settings are 48 KHz, digital (there is no sound coming through with any other settings)

- In the DJM utility 48 KHz is selected (the other options are greyed out, I can't even select them)

- My cable is a 2 meter 75 Ohm coax and I tried with another cable, getting the same results

- I tried using an M-Audio Fast Track Pro interface and got the same results (albeit I did not have the external power supply for it, just USB power)

- I tried using the 2.05 and the 2.07 firmware on the mixer, same results

- Here is a sample what I'm recording with Audacity though the S/PDIF input: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYh-zgPjxsIxuAw781K2MnZygVEwuBLr/view?usp=sharing

Thank you guys, stay safe!

David Maros Con risposta

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

3 commenti

- I've also tried using MME, DirectSound and WASAPI audio hosts in Audacity, all with the same result.

David Maros 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

- I have since figured out that I can go directly through USB to OBS without the use of an audio interface, but I would still like to troubleshoot the issue to see if the digital out is faulty or not on the mixer.

David Maros 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink