Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

DJM-500

Hello.

I have a problem with this mixer, in ch1 ch2 and ch3, with the same line input and volumen levels on the line, ch1 ch2 and ch3 the gain is diferent, in the middle knob and at the maximun, ch2 show -7db at the maximun and ch3 +1db with same line same track. What happen? not is the fader, i see that in the led meters, maybe a variable resistor inside?

Juan Vidal Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Wow - a DJM-500! My first Pioneer DJ mixer... loved that thing.

I'm going to guess that because it's possibly as old as 25 years, it needs to be serviced after many years of love and mixing. Please contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your mixer inspected and/or repaired.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Thanks for reply. Yes me too, my first mixer, i broke the metal faders and still use it with my nails :D

I want to do by my self. i have a service manual, but i don't know where are the problem. Gain knob i think is fine, a littel use compared with EQ.

Juan Vidal 0 voti

Sorry, but unfortunately nobody here is authorized to provide the information necessary for disassembly or repair of the mixer. :(

Pulse 0 voti

I solve the problem. The problem are in the LOW EQ potentiometer. I change the potentiometers from ch4 to low ch1, 2, 3 and open and clean up the Low potentimeters and put in ch4. Now work fine, same level in the 3 line channels. Thanks

Juan Vidal 0 voti