Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

DJM 250MK2 USB Audio Output to PC

I just got a DJM250MK2, and I'm having an issue running the audio to my computer via the USB output. Everything works fine if I run it analog to a receiver via the RCA output cables. But I cannot figure out how to output the the audio from the mixer to the PC.  I've updated the firmware on the device, downloaded the updated driver, and rebooted everything multiple times. When I plug the USB into the PC, I get the chime that it recognizes it. How do I play the audio on the PC?  It seems like a simple fix, like a setting or something, but I cannot find anything useful in the manuals and troubleshooting resources available online.

S S Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Audacity does not support ASIO devices; you need to either compile Audacity for ASIO yourself, use a different software that supports ASIO, or use a 3rd party virtual audio cable that can connect an ASIO device to a WME / WASAPI compatible software.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

2 commenti

UPDATE - So after playing with things some more, If I start to record sound in Audacity, the audio from the DJM250MK2 will play thru the PC as a "Line In" using Windows WASAPI.  If I stop recording, the audio does not come thru. 

S S 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink