Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

RCA only one channel

Maybe a stupid question but I noticed all 3 of my 2000nsx2’s are only playing out of one rca channel - is there a setting to change this I can’t imagine all have a problem I can’t use digital as only a 750 mixer Any ideas ? Thanks
rob cairns

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

What happens when you cue any of those decks on the mixer strips in your headphones pre-fader?  Are they in stereo?

Also, double check the state of the master balance knob.

Reticuli 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks for your reply -It’s the output at the CDJ’s it’s arriving in mono to the mixer (one one rca channel only ) the master balance is showing left and right
Running but output from the mixer also single channel rca also

Will check headphones when I get back home

rob cairns 0 voti

Also test the CDJs into another source besides the mixer or swap the L - R audio cable both one time on the CDJ end and another time on the mixer end of the cables to ID it's clearly the CDJs, not cables or mixer.

Reticuli 0 voti

Hey Rob,

I'd be suspicious if 3 CDJs all started doing the same thing that the problem is the mixer, not the CDJs

As @Reticuli says, try swapping the L and R on one end of the cable to see if the issue changes to the other channel. That would indicate a bad output. If the issue stays on the SAME side, it's the mixer. The master meter L/R indicators are only for the output, not the individual channels / inputs.

Check this knob:

Pulse 0 voti