Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Pro Link Setup CDJ 3000 & DJS 1000

i cant seem to get the tracks from the cdjs 3000 onto the djs 1000... this is the case right? my understanding is i can edit/remix tracks live while im spinning and thats why i bought it. however, i cant seem to use pro link correctly or figure this out theres nothing really out there explaining the cdjs 3000 with it. how do i use pro link for the djs 1000 and nx2 900 and 2 cdjs 3000? do i need an ethernet hub? and is it really the case i can edit tracks live? i cant seem to get a regular track onto the creator program on my imac. very complicated

Kelly Z Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

No, you wouldn't be able to do that -- it's not used to load songs from the CDJ over Pro DJ Link, that serves to synchronize beat grids. Use the DJS-TSP Project Creator application to export music to the USB drive for use on the DJS-1000.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Sidenote: If you want to sample music into the DJS-1000, you can do that, but it's recorded in realtime using the analog audio connections.

Pulse 0 voti

ThanKS! that is great to know lol and now my second question is how do i set up the analog audio connections? so basically i am recording a sample created live from the cdj plus the djs 1000? perfect. lastly, if i have the djs-tsp project creator, how do i edit or create a loop or sample shall i say from a track in my music files?

Kelly Z 0 voti