Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

cdj 2000 nxs2 pro dj link support for V10

So the V10 has 6 channels.

As I luckily own a pair of cdj 3000`s and a pair of nxs2`s i would like to set up the NXS2`s on channel 2 and 5.

However the NXS2`s only support up to player "4" making this an odd configuration, setting one of the NXS2`s as player "1" on channel 5 on the V10. resulting in the "On air" red ring not lighting up as intended.

described her by Mojaxx in DJ Citys rewiev on the V10 at the minute mark 9:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wZYHl5-SM8&t=982s

The obvious solution is to have the NXS2 supporting beeing set up to player 5 and 6 as the cdj 3000`s

Hoping for a quick resolution

Toneman Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Sorry, the networking module in the CDJ-2000's is not capable of addressing higher than 4, so unfortunately there are no updates that can be made to correct that, Sorry!

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

I understand the network modul is lower spec than the 3000`s but still it is capable of 4 decks. How about sacrificing having it set to deck 1 ?

Ie: replace deck 1-4 with deck 2-5?

should be possible with a config change via a firmware update as an alternative for those who need it :)

Im sure im not alone with this issue..

please run it by the dev team 

Much appreciated in advance

Toneman 0 voti

Sorry, it's not that it can't access 6 devices, it can't be assigned to player numbers higher than 4.

Pulse 0 voti