Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

Best usb devices for Cdj 3000?

Currently i own couple 32Gb USB sticks 3.0 and i would like to get something with more capacity but keeping fast charging times on the cdjs, suggestions? Thanks!
Miguel Demelo Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Hey Miguel,

I've tested a number of drives (unfortunately not many recently released USB3.1 drives), but the best I've found are SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 (and other users have had success with the 3.1 version), and the Corsair Voyager GTX 3.0, both in 128GB capacities without issue.

I also regularly use a Samsung T5 1TB SSD which is extremely fast and has massive capacity for the price. So far, good success with using them on CDJ-3000's.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

I have been using the Sandisk Extreme Pro 3.1 for a few years without a single hiccup. Reliable and lightning fast exports! But I have not tried the 3.1´s on older gear, only NXS and NXS2 generation players. 

The Henrik Maneuver 0 voti

I also recommend a portable SSD over standard USB flash drives.  Standard USB flash drives have very random reliability.  In fact I've had two die on me this week.  SanDisk Ultra Fit 64 GB USB 3.0 and 128 GB.  They had many of my mixes in wav format.  Time will tell on the Ultra Flair 64 GB, two Ultra Flash. and Ultra Flit 64 GB.  I keep buying SanDisk because of price and availability but still have them die on me.  I have two PNY Pro Elite portable SSD drives, one is 256 GB another 512 GB.  The 256 GB is amazingly fast and is an alternative to Samsung's T5 at a lower price (Samsung T7 are the latest model).  SSDs are extremely reliable and have a long life span.  Compare the standard USB 3.1 or 3.2 flash drives write speed during sync and I guarantee the portable SSDs will blow it away.  

XMan714 0 voti

I agree with pulse on the Samsung T5 1TB SSD, I run RB off it as an external drive however I use the T7 (it wasn't much more than the T5 when I purchased during Black November)

AndyKandyKane 0 voti

I use the "Samsung 3.1 USB Stick Bar Plus" flash drives and they work fantastic. Super quick to sync with rekordbox and read from on CDJs.

Haz 0 voti