Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

DJM 750 MK2 Recording Issues

Hi there.

I have recently purchased the 750 mk2. Great mixer but so hard to figure out how to record. I do not own any apple products so connected the mixer via USB to my laptop. The bars are moving in the recording programme but when I try and play it back I can not hear anything. When I remove the USB cable, the input/output on the laptop are blank with no options to select. When I connect the cable again both input/output say DJM750MK2, so does that mean it is trying to playback using the mixer? Primer sound driver is available in the options of the recording programme but not on the laptop....I am so lost

Im not the best with computers so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Carl

Nic Stech Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Hey Carl,

You can record into the computer with USB, you just need to set one of the outputs to REC OUT in the mixer settings:

...then in whatever software you're using to record, you assign the DJM-750MK2 as your audio device, and channel 1/2 as the source.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

When I bring the settings up like you have shown they are all set to REC OUT. When I look at the input and out put devices it's the DJM750MK2 for both. I think something has happened to the sound on my laptop as the input and output ones that used to be there are gone.

Nic Stech 0 voti

I have done as you have said. (Cant add pics) and nothing is registering on the vu meter. Line in is (DJM-750MK2). All settings are correct and as should be. DJM settings say This device is working properly  All drivers updated.

For the price this should be as simple as toast yet there are lots of people with the same issue, any more ideas please? Thanks

Nic Stech 0 voti

Nic,

You should only need to have one of them set to REC OUT, and I suggest the first one as it's accessible by most applications.

Are you using CDJs or turntables? Are you using rekordbox to perform? What software are you recording to? Are you on a Mac or PC? Need a bit more information.

Pulse 0 voti

This has messed up all my sound on my laptop.
I'm using Turntables, let's not get started with Rekordbox. I'm recording to Goldwave on my laptop

Nic Stech 0 voti

Nic,

The DJM won't "mess up" the audio system on your computer, it would only be a matter of configuration or selection for the default device(s).

Goldwave doesn't support ASIO devices, so you aren't able to use that with the DJM-750MK2 without using a 3rd party application such as Voicemeeter Banana which can take the ASIO input and route it to a WDM or MME output which Goldwave can identify.

Pulse 0 voti