DJM-S11 - FX react to beat division changes even if the FX paddle is set to OFF
Steps to reproduce:
- Set an Echo for 4 beats for example
- Turn the wet / dry knob all the way to the right to maximise the length of the effect
- Play a track on either deck and enable the Echo
- Once you can hear the Echo going turn the FX paddle to OFF
- While the FX paddle is OFF but the Echo still audible change the Echo beat division to something else from the previous setting
- Monitor the Echo
- The Echo will adjust to the new beat division setting even though the FX on / off paddle is set to OFF.
- On the DJM-S9 the Echo would not change to a different beat division value unless the FX on / off paddle was ON.
DJM-S11 - Firmware 1.03
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.