Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

New FX Panel

I suggest changing the effect to a new panel and making this panel in one place, it doesn't seem to make sense to duplicate the same effects in two places. Considering that a DJ can only turn two knobs at a time.

The best way would be to make the effects section in one place.

Moreover, all your new controllers are already made with effects in the center of the mixer, which means that in the rekordbox, it should be displayed like this.

Mr Freeman6

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

As a DJ myself, I would not prefer to have that layout. I don't even need my mixer on-screen since I use the hardware.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

yes, you're right, I revised it. I wanted to say that the fx section needs to be reworked, and instead of two - one.

Probably, you keep this section divided in such a way as to support such controllers as rr, sr, xp1,2

I believe that you need to abandon this pattern, and stick to your classic effector in one place. Perhaps the next xp3 should have one touch bar, and 4 buttons to select a channel.

You can also look in the direction of the rack effects rack.

Since there are many types of effects in rekordbox right now, you can make them in the form of a horizontal rack

Paul Oakenfold Official 0 voti

You can also review the effects section on the flagship DJM 900 for the next generation and add other types of effects

and instead of 4 identical filter knobs on the mixer, make 4 knobs with different parameters

Paul Oakenfold Official 0 voti