Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Pioneer cdj2000 nxs2 touchscreen not working when forsit switched on

I have allways purchased pioner dj hardware nand now i finally have my dream set up cdj2000nxs2 and djm900 nxs2 i purchased from new on august 2019 and only had about 8 months use at home as i work a lot of hours theese have been very well lokd after under decksavers form day one pet free smoke free home never been gigd either just home use and now after paying thousands of pounds the touchscreen dosent work on one of the cdjs correctlly dose not work untill after about 2hours i am absoloutlly gutted it has latest firmware and i have tried the calibration but dosent work is this going to cost me money to have repaird after allready shelling out thousands of pounds i have never had any probls with your hardware i am trulley gutted as it was my dream to own this set up one day really not happy
Dave Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Dave,

Sorry to hear that - chances are it's just the ribbon cable having come disconnected. Please contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your hardware inspected and/or repaired. Unfortunately we're not able to provide instructions on disassembly or repair.

Thank you!

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

1 commento