DJM-S11 - When Dual Deck is engaged the user is unable to launch samples that are set to Start - Stop mode while in any Split pad mode.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Serato load a sample into the Sampler and set it to Start - Stop mode (Press once to start the sample and a second time to stop it)
- On the DJM-S11 load a track into deck 1 and deck 3
- Start playing the track on deck 1
- Go into the deck 3 menu and under the Mashup window enable Dual Deck
- Set deck 1’s pads to any split mode with the Sampler (Hot cue + Sampler for example)
- While the pads are in split mode try to trigger the sample that is set to Start- Stop mode
- The sample cannot be triggered
- Bug not seen if samples on the sampler are set to a different mode than Start - Stop mode
- Bug not seen when the deck’s pads are just set to Sampler and not in split mode
- Bug not seen when Dual Deck on deck 3 (or 4) is disabled
- The user should be able to trigger samples in all modes even with Dual deck enabled
DJM-S11 - Firmware 1.03
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.