Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

CDJ 2000 NSX2 features

Hi PioneerDJ,

will you intend to add l new features in future to CDJ 2000NSX2 via firmware/software update which will be similar or closer to these offered by new player DENON SC5000. I do not want to sell my NSX2 and to change it to DENONDJ. Thank you

chris twin

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

What features are you speaking of specifically?

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

where to begin..... the SC5000 is insane! but Denon has always failed me on a stability end so I will always take stability over features. unfortunately the added features I love about the SC5000 are hardware based so a FW update couldn't hep but things I think could be added over fw (of course I'm not an engineer so they may not be able to be added)

1. Scrolling through playlists smoothly on the touch screen like you would a phone vs using the scroll knob

2. move the screen around a bit and allow for hot cue names to show and loops like th SC5000 screen, name a hot cue "intro start" or something and have it show on screen like the 500

BriChi 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm in the same situation. I just bought two CDJ NXS2 in December without an idea of the amazing features the new denon player will offer.

I don't really need all the hardware based features the Denon player has, like Dual-layer playback or the performance pads in the bottom cause therefor we could use the DDJ-SP1 (or maybe an updated SP2?). But the navigation on Denon's multi-touch display is really two steps forward. Maybe it's possible to implement such an comfortable way of browsing through playlists in the CDJ NXS2. The possibilty to show hot cue and loop names would also be very welcome.

And please add more values for beatjumping without the need of the SP1!

Marco 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

3. Hot cues instantly ready when you load a track. this is such a great thing Denon and other companies have nailed, Like all the denons when you load a track you can immediately play it and use hot cues but on the 2000's you have to wait for all 8 hot cues to load one by one and then you can play the track. 

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I will left on you PioneerDJ to make such changes in firmware and future releases, that  will takeover control and will not allow DenonDJ to enter in the clubs. Pioneer is DJbooth standard, let be also in future.But my proposal is:

- beat jump till 64

- better GUI artwork interface (including song management, build-in song analysing)

- possibility to connect to future controller DDJ-SP2

chris 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink