Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Gate Mode For Hot Cues On CDJ-2000NXS2

I was thinking it would be more useful to have a gate mode on the hot cues so it won't continue playing automatically and being able to leave pressed while it plays and when letting go of button it would stop somewhat like the gate mode on the Toraiz SP-16 for the CDJ 2000 NXS2

Jova

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

yey great Suggestion, waiting for this too also on older Players, should not be a Problem to implement.

Daniel Ventura 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, yes and yes; I posted this a while ago and nobody seemed to be on board.  

Denons sc 5000 (soon to be released) has this feature out of the box.  

Taking deep breaths.  I abandoned my ns7 III controller (which I really enjoyed) for the whole nxs2 system (mixer and cdj's).  When I ran into this problem with the cues I damn near had a heart attack.  So now I have to hook up to Serato to be able to have this feature.  I wanted to get away from using the computer whether it be serato or rekordbox dj.

Let's keep bumping and get more people on board.  

Pioneer are you listening?

Dave The One Mendez 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i think from a technical view it's really no Problem to implement a gate function :-) so pls pio engineers...

Daniel Ventura 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Dave For sure,i've been trying to get away from the computer for a while but we still need to analyze the tracks on RB so we're not completely off the computer, the hot cues are pretty solid when using usb stick instead of RB or if you aren't doing anything else on the computer like analyzing or downloading it ain't too bad,the denon's are kool but i would hate to break my combo for denon i like having everything one brand and i have the toraiz sp-16 and am waiting on the toraiz as 1 so nah i'm over the denon thing i think i will just stick to what i have and try to enjoy as much as possible  it's all basically new as well because i got rid of my nxs set to get the nxs2 but it's AG

Jova 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink