Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

DJM-T1 Sierra Driver 1.2 Phono/CD/Phono Toggle Bug Fix

I use Traktor Scratch Pro (2.11.0 23). I just upgraded from Yosemite to Sierra, and after installing the DJM-T1 Sierra driver (1.2.0) there is a new problem. Traktor Scratch decks are no longer detected automatically. I have to launch the DJM-T1 Setting utility -> Mixer Output, change from phono to CD then back to phono again on both decks, then the decks are detected and everything works as expected in Traktor. Important note: if I exit Traktor and relaunch it, Scratch decks are detected and work fine. But after I shut down or restart the computer, I will have to repeat the process for the Scratch decks to start working again. I did not have this issue under Yosemite with the 1.1 driver. I am using firmware v3.00. Please fix this bug, thanks.

Sugar Ray

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

I have the exactly same issue.
Fix it, PLEASE......

Stefan Dietrich 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No response after 1 month. 

While it is completely reasonable to stop supporting discontinued products, it is irresponsible and unfair to release driver updates for newer operating systems, and then not support those updates when issues are found. I would not have upgraded to Sierra if you had not provided a driver for it, or if there was a README that says Traktor Scratch Pro 2 would not longer be supported. 

Sugar Ray 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

At least i expected an answer like we are sorry and try to solve the problem. But just to ignore it, is not the right way to treat customers.

Stefan Dietrich 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You sir, are the King. I did both, SMC first, startup, shutdown, then NVRAM - one of them (or both) did the trick. I hope your solution helps some others as well.

Gonna have an ice cold rye & ginger to celebrate. Thank you very much for your help!

Sugar Ray 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

UPDATE: Unpredictable - sometimes the old issue still creeps up.

Sugar Ray 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have reposted in 'DJM' in hopes of a response from Pioneer.

Sugar Ray 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yep, i still have it sometimes as well.
Thanks for reposting it....

Stefan Dietrich 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink