Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

XDJ 700 USB loading issue

Hi, recently ran out of memory on an old usb so on Rekordbox i uploaded my new library to a bigger USB stick. Go to load it on my XDJ 700 units and it won't read any of the tracks on the USB. 

It does recognise the USB stick and says that my settings are loaded on there but theres no tracks to play. Got the latest firmware loaded and the USB is supported. 

Can anyone help? 

Craig 

Craig Santicchia

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

What Format you used with the new USB Stick? It must be FAT, FAT32 or HFS. Any other Format (like exFAT) does't work. If you used the Stick out of the box, there is a Chance that the formatting is wrong.

Can you please verify?

Frank

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just checked and says is ms-dos fat32 file system.

Craig Santicchia 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What make and size is the USB Stick? How large is your library?

I am using a 256GB stick with my XDJ-1000 MK1 and it is working great. Did your Export from rekordbox worked properly? Di you tried to reformat the stick and do the Export again?

Frank

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's PNY make and 16gb. I exported properly and had no errors. Ill reformat the export again. The library's only 8gb. Thanks for your advice. I'll keep trying.

Craig Santicchia 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

After Export you should see 2 Folders on the USB. 1x Content - here you should find you Music files. And a PIONEER Folder with the rekordbox DB, the artworks, and the Analyse files etc....

If reformatting / Export doesn't help you may Need to wait for the Pioneer Folks if they got more ideas.... 

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah both are there with all the tracks but I just can't see them on the uni and play them

Craig Santicchia 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would re-format the 16GB drive, give it a new (unique) name, then export again.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi there,... found this topic box, I am experiencing similar issues with my brand new XDJ 700, got a USB properly formatted, tracks are uploaded to the USB device via Rekordbox "Synch Manager" and everything looks fine , but when I connect the USB device, XDJ shows the E-8305 "UNSUPPORTED FILE FORMAT" for WAv or Aiff files, although mp3 files are allowed , can't understand what's going on, since both playlists, (Wave, Aiff / and MP3 can be readed on the USB , WHY is it XDJ not playing the other format , once it should be accepted?  Wave and Aiff audio format are both accepted on the device..... can anyone help with that ?

ThanX,

Ulisses

Ulisses Cappelletti 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Ulisses,

It's entirely possible to read AIFFs and WAV files on the XDJ-700 as they are supported file formats, however they could have a bit depth / sample rate beyond the supported specifications, per the manual.

Please check that they fall within those specs.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you for the previous information, I've got it sorted out already, yep...couldn't figure that issue could be caused by different bit rate chosen on the file format, was using 32Bit instead of 24, which is the supported bit rate.....last but not least , the weird detail here it's that in USB regular mode, MP3 files ARE accepted and reproduced on the XDJ700, although in the diagram above it says "16" at the Bit Depht box ......anyway..... .thanx again for the support .

B/est regards, 

Ulisses.

Ulisses Cappelletti 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink