Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

8フォロワー フォローする

Windows 10 Creators Update!

I need a working Rekordbox this weekend! I pay for Rekordbox that in the requirments Windows 7 or above needs. Not updating my windows is stupid, the error is @Pioneer. When will there be a solution?

Patrick van Megen 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Patrick > Our recommendation is currently for you to downgrade the Creators Update. Unfortunately this is due to an unexpected change by Microsoft which broke some rekordbox dependencies. We are working on addressing the issue however we don't have a timeline so you may want to seek an alternative solution by the weekend. Sorry!

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

17件のコメント

What is your Problem? I have rekordbox running with the Creators Update.

Your statement does not include any information about your problem scenario.
I doubt that anybody can help you with such a description. More details are required.

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Unexecepted Programm Error is the only thing I get...
Rekordbox 4.3.1.

I need it saturday!!!

Patrick van Megen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Very Bad! I can't roll back of the Creators Update! 

Patrick van Megen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I don't know how but it works now back... 

Patrick van Megen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi - I updated to W10 creator.  when I attempted to run Rekordbox I got an error for a missing .dll.   I simply reinstalled Reckordbox and now I'm back up and running with no issues

I do think that Pioneer DJ should become a member of the windows insider program and regression test against MS updates.    my 2x 2000NXS and 900NXS and RMX1000 cost me an arm and a leg and I paid to for the support as much as the flashy hardware!!!

Richard Francois 2 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Totally Agree, Windows Insider is a must for them.  it's now 1 month since the update and no official word on a solution from Pioneer.

Jeremy Schaab 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The reason they don't test on pre-release OS's is that there is always a chance they will change before the final public release.

They are working to resolve the Creator update issue and your patience is appreciated.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I haven't yet received the MS update but this is very scary to me and frankly is not something I would have ever thought would happen from Pioneer. I guess the software is not as reliable as the hardware has been.

Frankie Malcuit 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I still don't get what the issue is. Is it dependent on the Windows version, like Pro, Enterprise, with or without N? Or does it occure only on 32bit or 64bit? Is it Hardware dependent, i.e. Intel or AMD based?

As said before- I got 4.3.1 Running on an Intel based machine with Windows 10 Pro, 64bit with Creators Update.

Right now I am not experiencing issues. Am I a Lucky guy?

Trying to understand what the problem is and if there is a risk for me to stumble into it.

Thanks.

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It seems I'm a lucky guy as well. When I got the warning not to update Windows, I already had. What's more I'm using an AMD FX-8350. I run all kinds of audio software with this CPU since years without any problems, so I didn't bother to read the requirements for rekordbox... (So, yeah, I know I'd be the one to blame for this one, if there were problems.)

Ok, in short, now I'm running rekordbox 4.3.1 not experiencing any issues with: Win10 Home 64bit with Creators Update on an AMD-based system.

I guess I should feel happy, but TBH it worries me.

fdk 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It was Microsoft who broke stuff, I don't see how you can blame Pioneer DJ for the changes.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Any update about support for Creative Update with Rekorbox 5.0.2? thx

dj_skual 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

rekordbox has been good-to-go for several months now!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink