Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Headphones and effects don't work while in MIDI mode??

Hi there, first time poster...

Just got the XDJ-RX and midi mode is great that I can route the audio directly to my computer with connected monitors via the USB connection, but I'm confused why the headphones or effects don't work at all. And yes I have searched and read other posts on this matter. Just wanted further clarification Is it because playback of the actual audio file is happening on the computer rather than on the XDJ itself? 

Also the master LED doesn't work anymore either when in MIDI mode or even when NOT in midi mode and just playing off the XDJ itself with RCA connected from the master output. How do I get the LEDs to work again?

Icaras

正式なコメント

@Icaras > It will work properly if you assign the audio outputs correctly within the software you're using.

The LEDs depend on the software as well as those are "driven" by the MIDI output.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

I am only using the Rekordbox DJ in performance mode. When I go to preferences and click not the audio tab, I only have Output 1 and Output 2 listed for Master Output. Headphone output only has the same options for Output 1 and Output 2. If I select those outputs, I obviously get a saturated sound. Shouldn't I be seeing an Output 3 and 4 for that?

As for the Master LEDS, sorry, I got those to work on the master output. My fader was just too low lol.

Icaras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Icaras > Which device do you have selected in the Audio section of the Audio page of the preferences? Is it XDJ-RX ASIO?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes. Minus the ASIO. I’m running on a Mac. I only have Ouputs 1 and 2 available to use.

Icaras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry I misunderstood that question at first. In the audio section, Built-in output is selected. The XDJ-RX is not even on the drop down menu list. Why is that??

Also, by the way I should mention that I am also currently running the macOS High Sierra public beta....

Icaras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have installed the drivers. 

When you say no number 3...meaning output 3/4 for headphone output?

Guess I'll just have to wait then for new audio drivers.

Icaras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Icaras > There were 2 items in my list - no 3rd item because High Sierra is not supported and that's pretty much the end of the support I can provide. Sorry!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Oh sorry, i didn't see your number 3.

I understand support ends here, but do you know how fast Pioneer usually is for releasing new drivers after a major OS update is released?

Icaras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

;)

It takes time for the teams to test and certify that the drivers all work properly after the final public release. They try to do so as quickly as possible, but we don't have a general schedule or timeline for that.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink