Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

Xdj 1000 mk2 and XP1 compatibility

As the post says, like the SP1 does the XP1 also have a standalone feature. With it being all rekordbox, it will fit my setup better.

Joshua William S 回答済み

正式なコメント

Given the similarity between the XDJ-1000MK2 and CDJ-2000NXS2, I expect we'll see DDJ-XP1 support on the XDJ soon, but I don't have any confirmation of that or a timeline.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Currently only the CDJ-2000NXS2 and CDJ-Tour1 support this feature after their most recent firmware update. 

I have the XP1 on order already with plans to use it with the XDJ-1000mk2 as well ... all I can say is I'm not cancelling my order ;)

Frankle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What a guy, exciting times man 😎😎😎😎

Joshua William S 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

One of those amazing things I know about but can't tell you about. lol

Thanks for linking it @Frankle.

Pulse 2 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Any chance the Xdj 1000 mk1 also getting this Firmware Updates ? (Last Update was April 17 ).

Tobias 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Tobias > The MK1 will receive updates where applicable, although support for the XP1 is unlikely as the MK1 did not support the SP1.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pionner, I have seen some XP1 videos, connected to the CDJ 2000 Nexus 2 and the XDJ 1000 Mk2, and it seemed to me something really cool,

But there is something that pioneer should and could improve in favor of users,

if we look at his older brother (The Pioneer SP1) he has the built-in "Roll" function and connecting SP1 to the CDJ 2000 Nexus 2 or XDJ 1000 Mk2 this function is really cool and works great,

Now seeing the XP1 does not have this similar function, I think it could come with the new function "Slip Loop", which is the name given by Pioneer for a new effect similar to Rool,

Pioneer can launch a new firmware and release function with the "Slip Loop" effect to the new XP1, as we have seen for example in the XDJ RX 2?

MARFOX 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can connect xdj 1000mk2 with ddj xp1in stand alone  or not? i see firmware update :)

Ver.1.30 (21 September, 2017 Update) [NEW]

1. ✓ Compatible device added: DDJ-XP1

Martynas Vyčas 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink