Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Bug fx Rekordbox with djm s9

I found a bug on rekordbox when activating the effects of the djf s9, when it tries to change the time of the effect, this changes only on the software screen, the mixer stays fixed at 3/4. Another problem is the effects, and when triggered it feels like a drop out of sound, which is not given by the CPU, but since the activation of the effects, this also happens with Serato dj

Zazadj 回答済み

正式なコメント

Yes, this is a known issue for certain effects and will be updated in a future firmware release.

As for the audio drop-outs, have you verified that your audio buffer is set high enough? I don't seem to have that problem on my setup here in either application.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

17件のコメント

No one found this bug, no one could answer to give a confirmation.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

the problem is not a drop out for latency, but when you activate the Serato or RB software effects via the lever, you hear a click, this makes no difference if you change latency.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, I get ya - the delay is because the audio signal flow is having to engage from the mixer, back to the software, and then back to the mixer again. This causes a slight hiccup when it's first engaged (as opposed to the mixer effects which are direct). Having a very low latency setting DOES help this, but you'll need a good spec computer to have a low setting.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ok, it was just that, my latency is 4ms, both on the macbook pro i7 8gb ram, that on the i5 laptop surface, i will do a test to lower the latency yet to see if the situation improves, but it does not cause me a problem, a last question, I saw that in the dvs section, all the down there is a new voice, which I think is still in the test, I can know what it is for. when will the drop to cue point function be added to Serato dj?

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Zazadj, have you tried using rekordbox 5.0.2 to see if the delay is better?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pulse, it's up to 5.0.2 better the dalay feels much less, now i'm in 5.1 test. Thanks for the support...

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello pulse, another thing I noticed, and that when I put the cues on the LED on the pad is not immediate there is always a little delay, instead on Serato just light up pressed. You can verify I can send you a video to see the problem.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is it just the LED which is delayed or is response in using the pad delayed as well?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not only is the LED delayed, the answer is correct, there are no delays for that. I still have not had the time to make the video ... as soon as I can send it to you.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pulse, I am still noticing a delay of the leds on the pads when setting cue points or pressing beat jump, or activating pad fx, if you delete cue points, strange because on the 8000 reloop this does not happen is all immediate.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you could make the video of it, that would help explaining it to the engineers.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pulse, I found this when the 8000 reloops are connected, if I disconnect them the delay disappears.

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hmmm... interesting. Have you tried the same hardware setup with a different computer / OS? Wondering if it's related to something there / drivers / etc.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

if I remember correctly it should do the same on mac, now I'm using a Surface Laptop, but I'll try again on the mac and I'll let you know, With the drivers of the Pioneer s9 using the Surface laptop on RB I have no probabilities like on Serato 1.9.10, instead I have driver error messages on the Serato beta but I can not talk about it, I'm already in contact with Scott, but at the moment no update for this, on Mac no error message in the Sdj audio panel ....

Zazadj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink