Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

DDJ RR - Pitch problem when startup rekorbox

When i start rekorbox an i load a song i've  the pitch set to -100, to fix the problem i need to move the pitch shift up and down and center it before the first load of a song into a deck.

Rekordbox 5.0.2

O.S: windows 10

Controller: DDJ-RR  fw 1.0.7

Alex Castellini 回答済み

正式なコメント

Hey all, this was fixed in the 1.08 firmware release last month. I hope you were able to apply it and that it has solved your issue with the pitch.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

17件のコメント

Can you please post a screenshot from the DDJ-RR version display? This is the Mac one so it may not match:

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've follow the procedure but the problem still, dangerous for the dj set and very annoying :( 

Alex Castellini 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same issue. I've updated the drivers and reinstalled RB, without success.

Rekordbox 5.0.2

Windows 10

DDJ-RR  version 1.0.7

Trajan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Me too the same problem i make uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and the firmware but nothing...

giorgos_giorda 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pioneer DDJ-RR Mac OSX Sierra. Soft and firmware are the latest RecordboxDJ. Every time when start both decks pitch -10%. Everything has reinstalled - the problem remained .

Rekordbox 5.0.2

DDJ-RR  version 1.0.7

Dj Dem 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you launch rekordbox, load a track to each deck and THEN connect the USB for the controller, do you have the same problem?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

tried it again, set the tempo sliders at 0%, and loaded each deck before switching on and connecting my DDJ RR. This time there was no problem.

Trajan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Were your sliders not at 0% when you started rekordbox and had this problem previously?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

correct, sliders were not at 0% before, but result is .

Just tested it again by connecting the DDJ before loading tracks:

Sliders are at for +5% (or so), load track with BPM 120 and RB will display a BPM of 108. Press play and track will sound very slow, touch slider a little bit and the displayed BPM and the sound are being adjusted to the correct BPM.

Trajan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hmm... something going awry for sure. I'll pass this up to the engineers for inspection. They may have further questions, I'll let you know if they do.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Все это началось после обновления новой прошивки - тестировал и на Windows - таже самая беда

Все это началось после обновления новой прошивки - тестировал и на Windows - таже самая беда

Транслитерация
Vse eto nachalos' posle obnovleniya novoy proshivki - testiroval i na Windows - tazhe samaya beda

Перевести профессионально
Загрузка ...
Нет соединения с интернетом

Dj Dem 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

All this began after the update of the new firmware - I tested it on Windows - the same trouble

Dj Dem 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink