Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

XDJ RX2 - Memory cue bug

Hi, When I switch to the Export mode (Pro DJ Link) from the performance mode, and when I upload a song on a deck the memory call buttons dont work and I am not able to walk between memory cue button already set-up on the song. I need to broke the Link mode and click rekordbox and then Link in order to let everything working normally.

Do you know what is the origin of this issue? I am with the 1.20 firmware and RKDBX 5.0.3

Thanks

Hassen 

Hassen Gaied

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

12件のコメント

It happens only on Deck 1, same issue when coming back from performance to USB 1

Thanks

Hassen Gaied 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you properly configured your firewall to allow the 4 rekordbox applications / connections through?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes pro DJ link works properly when I use it. This bug happen after moving from performance to USB or to export only in Deck 1.

Thanks

Hassen Gaied 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi,

Any idea from where this issue may come? Is there a process to follow when switching from performance to export mode? close RKDB and open it again?

Thanks

Hassen 

Hassen Gaied 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, to confirm -- is this happening when you move from performance mode to loading a track from USB (directly on the unit) or via link, or both?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi
When i select exprt from the drop down menu and click rekordbox or usb ion the rx2 then i upload a track in deck 1 if the track has memory cue i can t navigate between them however when i upload the track in deck 2 it works fine. Please alsonote that each time i upload on deks after coming from performance mode it doesnt upload first time but it uploads in the second try
Thanks

Hassen Gaied 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is for both in fact and only for deck 1

Hassen Gaied 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay, thanks - I'll escalate that to our product team for review.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The same happens to mee, too. Do I have to wait for a firware upate or is there another way to fix the problem? It is quite frustrating, because I have to restart the controller, if I want to use my memory cue. During a performance? I think you see the problem.  Thanks for support! Mike

Mike Jaeger 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also have the same problem and it is since the new firmware, that it does not work properly

Wolfgang lenz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Our engineers are working to fix this in a future update. Thanks for the feedback.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink