Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 4.3.1 Beta test

Over the weekend I tried out 4.3.1 for 2 different 4 hour sets. There were a couple things I noticed and they are as follows...I was using 2 CDJ2000s,  DDJ-SP1, and a DJM900SRT using HID mode, players linked, using the 900SRT as the audio device.

-"Master" would intermittently decide to switch decks, or refuse to switch over to the playing deck, even if the deck master was on, was stopped, not playing. This would easily remedy when just reloading the track, which wouldn't have been too bad as long as it didn't happen mid play through(it happened a lot)

-"Track info loading" This one was interesting, the track information would not display on the software deck, and would appear as if, lets say I was using deck 2, it would appear as if it was empty yet the CDJ itself would appear fully loaded and 100% usable, once again remedied by simply reloading the deck.

-"Jog wheel travel" when vinyl mode is off, and the player is stopped, rekordbox is picking up vibrations from the deck, even when DVS is off, the waveform on the software is traveling ever so slightly, also even though vinyl mode is off, the deck can still be used as if its in vinyl mode when not playing, this was particularly annoying because using the hot cues on the SP1 to trigger direct from a standstill, it would sometimes not trigger properly or at the right time because the vibrations were causing the software to make the track move. I wish I had a better way of explaining that than just making a video.

-"Default options loading" I usually start in 2 deck vertical mode, but sometimes when loading the software it would randomly load it as horizontal. It would also load the library and playlists options in equal sized displays, versus normally I would have my playlists take up 25% of the left side

That's all I can think of for right now. I have been an export user since its inception and was on board with performance mode on day one. I'm a 12 year veteran of the LGBT nightlife scene and have been using Pioneer DJ gear since learning on CDJ100 and DVJ-X1s. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my input and I can't wait to hear back from you and see what Rekordbox and Pioneer DJ have in store for the future.

J. Stevens

ログインしてコメントを残してください。