Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox performance problem with sound

Hi there

I use rekordbox with CDJ2000 nexus (the sound from the CDJ) and i noticed a compression on the sound (-12db)
If i go -0db the sound is very poorly heard
You really can not get this compression and go on 0db how did I go over the previous versions?
I remember how on rekordbox 2 and 3 we were setting up at LAN with CDJ 2000 and sounding like stick
I want clean sound on USB as it was in versions 2 and 3 viaLAN
Why do not you give us this choice?
Many DJs have dropped out of recordbox performance because of this
We do not use controllers we just want to get straight fromthe players
That's why we want the clean sound without compression as in previous versions
Believe that this problem can be solved which, unfortunately, is great
Thanks 

Dj Rabinu 回答済み

正式なコメント

Sorry for the delay in responding to this, our engineers would like anyone who is experiencing an issue with the audio quality to please file an inquiry ticket here so they can gather some additional information to further assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

13件のコメント

@Cristescu > There is no compression occurring from the audio output, it's likely to do with your configuration of the audio settings either within rekordbox or in your system audio settings. Can you provide more information as to your configuration?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi again

Thanks for your answer

I use the nexus CDJ2000 via USB - rekordbox. I noticed a compressed sound and I'll tell you why. Versus previous versions in rekordbox 4 (performance) you added HEADROOM (In versions 2 and 3 was connected to LAN to used CDJ)

I noticed at HEADROOM in default that the sound is going to -9db (i try to put in -0db and compresion is too high)

I can not believe no one has noticed this sound from you ???

My question is at the next update you can make an ON OFF option at HEADROOM

Rekordbox 2 & 3 it was not HEADROOM and had a good sound (the sound was pure)

Can i solve now via USB this problem?

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My configuration is CDJ2000nexus via USB (So I use the sound card of the players)

But the problem is HEADROOM. You can play in -9db (default) ???  (There no option to quit HEADROOM)

Please do some tests with this configuration (rekordbox 4 via USB with CDJ2000 nexus) or with any player (CDJ2000, 1000, 2000 nexus 2)

We have tested here and it is disturbing compression, you can not even put it ...

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

We want the ON OFF option at HEADROOM

Because those DJs who put directly from the players (with the player's sound card) do not need HEADROOM in rekordbox

We want the clean sound we had in previous versions 2 & 3 (was not HEADROOM)

Thanks

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The Headroom setting is only when you have the internal (software) mixer in use. Do you not have the audio outputs configured for external (hardware) mixer mode?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

From what I know when I connect CDJs automatically enters in EXTERNAL MODE.

And in EXTERNAL MODE HEADROOM appears and goes with -9 db, 

Is there a possibility not to defend HEADROOM in EXTERNAL MODE ?

Plese send me the settings

Thanks

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've asked the rekordbox team to provide a bit more information on the settings for the headroom configuration.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi !

This is step by step settings EXTERNAL with CDJ 2000 nexus

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Tell me where I'm wrong and why is there HEADROOM ?

In EXTERNAL MODE ymou said the HEADROOM is no longer

Dj Rabinu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

And I also said:

"I've asked the rekordbox team to provide a bit more information on the settings for the headroom configuration."

Thanks, I'll let you know when we hear back.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink