Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

Missing original OSC Sampler Sounds

How do you get the original OSC Sampler sounds (noise, sine, horn, siren) back onto Rekordbox? All of the original samples have disappeared out of my Rekordbox altogether and I can't find them. 

Patricia Grigoriou 回答済み

正式なコメント

Please download and install sampler pack with below steps.

Select [Download Sampler Plus Pack] from [Import] at [File] menu. After downloading, select [Import Sampler Plus Pack] to import the downloaded file to rekordbox. After the import, you can use the audio files for the sampler.

Tomoharu Kirihara
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

12件のコメント

The original files are located on my Windows PC under the Default Music Folder \PioneerDJ\Sampler\OSC_SAMPLER\PRESET ONESHOT\

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just had a look in that file and it's empty there are no original files there. 

Patricia Grigoriou 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I re-downloaded the sample pack, which samples in this pack were originally used for the osc sampler in Rekordbox?

Patricia Grigoriou 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Does it matter which were the defaults? You can totally customize it!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I too would like to know how to get the OSC Samples back. My files are empty and the osc sample buttons on the RZ don't work. Any idea how I can restore this?

John Craig 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also need this file. when I click on the link it says the download is no longer avaliable.

Terry Smith 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just clicked on the link you just posted and it prompts with a error message saying sorry our dj can't play your request and the page has moved or no longer available.

Terry Smith 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Oops! Sorry, Zendesk added a new control feature to restrict visibility of certain items, and it looks like I had accidentally set it to Admins only. 'tis visible to all now. :)

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink