Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox DJ APP for Ipad Pro ?

With IOS 11 out soon, and Apple claiming their iPad Pro is a alternative to a laptop, could we see a APP version of Rekordbox DJ in the near future ?

Im looking to replace my MacBook pro next year, but am not overly keen on the new version, as its over priced ! So was considering a MacBook instead, as I mainly just use my computer for internet music and movies. 

I use to use my MacBook Pro to DJ with Traktor Pro, but have now moved to Pioneer DJ software at home, then use Rekordbox files on USB for gigs as it makes so much more sense having all your music files in one system. 

But now with the new iPad Pro, and IOS 11, I'm starting to think that maybe this might be a smarter option than the MacBook. 

My only 2 issues are 1)  Mixing at home. 2) transferring files to USB. 

1) I could keep my old MacBook Pro for home use to store all my music and practise DJ sets, running Rekordbox DJ and it connected to my mixer. But Im looking to replace my Mac with a new system, not add to it ! So if there were a APP version of Rekordbox DJ it would solve that issue. 

2) Transferring files to USB/SD for use with CDJ 2000s at events ! Is it possible to transfer Rekordbox files to SD card from a iPad ? 

Any advise on the above would be appreciated. Many thanks. 

Neil Preedy

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

Plus one on the Rekordbox DJ for iPad Pro! :)

djtravismonsod 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Rekordbox DJ for iPad pro would be great !

MARCUS O'FARRELL 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would settle for a split cue option in the current app while we wait !!! 

Is this possible ? 

Neil Preedy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink