Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Undo function

I have noticed in earlier posts that this function is "under the radar". I would strongly suggest it fulfilled. I just deleted my main playlist for tonight that I've been working on for four hours. 

Kolbjørn Lyslo

正式なコメント

Apparently the highest-paid DJs don't make mistakes. lol

I know it's been asked for a few times, they finally included "undo" in the beat grid, but not for things like deletions. I'll remind them of the importance of this.

For the record, Serato DJ also doesn't "undo." ;)

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

can someone explain how you get to version FIVE of any software without undo?

Pioneer, It's beyond absolute insanity that there is no undo in the software used by the highest paid DJs on the planet.

daniel feinstein 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'd still like to see this function. Command-delete to delete a track is all well and good, but it can be confusing whether the track or the playlist is selected (perhaps they shouldn't be two different shades of blue, but something that makes it clearer which one is the active selection) and therefore easy to wipe out hours worth of work. Maybe delete a playlist should be command-option-delete.

Chris Tipton-King 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If ever you accidentally delete a playlist, close rekordbox, then open the folder containing the database (in your case, on Mac, it's ~/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox/), rename master.db to master.old and find the master.backup.db numbered file (there are 3) from before you deleted the playlist, and rename it to master.db. Launch rekordbox and your playlist will be back again.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

+1 for undo, now where was all those tracks i just lost????????

andyfoz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink