Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Set 1.1 Bars feature

This is one of my favorite new features in RB DJ 5! But is it possible to make this feature available in Export mode as well? I prefer to do my beat gridding in export mode and keep having to switch back and forth from performance mode to use this feature. Even if it's only available in export for the paid RB DJ version, it would be great to see it!

Thanks!!!

DJ Oscar F

正式なコメント

Hah! I never even noticed that. I'll pass it along.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

YES, it would be good for the export mode to improve, I only use that mode with the xdj rx2 .. I will never use it ... I do not want to click with pc ... that's why I bought it. It would be nice if things could be done in the export mode as ... apply the censor in the songs ... etc ... is an idea ... remember that with these controllers many DJs do not use pc..thanks

Ren3martin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

as a suggestion, in block mode of phase 2, we see the four blocks that equate to 4 measures, it would be nice if in addition to a red line at the beginning of compass, it had a different mark (for example thicker red line) to signal the first compass of the four .... example to mark the grid: red (thick) white white white, red normal, white white white, red normal white white blsco, red normal white white white red (thick) I mean a thick red every 16 beat

Ren3martin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink