Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

XDJ 1000 mk2 and DDJ-SP1

Hi everyone. Just a question that I can't seem to find the answer to online anywhere... Basically I want to know if I can use a DDJ-SP1 with a pair of XDJ1000 mk2s without the use of a computer?

RB1 回答済み

正式なコメント

@RB1 > No, you can not connect it to the DEVICE (type B) port of the rear of the XDJ-1000MK2; it must be connected to the HOST (type A) port on the top of the player. The device port does not provide USB power to anything connected there.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

17件のコメント

Thanks. I did see that, but I was unsure whether that was using a pc or not.

RB1 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well there is no PC displayed in the diagram on page 2. Nor do any of the steps on page 3 mention connecting a PC.

Erik Minekus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you. I didn't actually see that diagram before, even though I had looked at that manual! Time to purchase, I just wanted to make sure :)

RB1 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm slighty confused on how to connect the SP1 to the XDJ1000MK2 after looking at the diagram linked above... 

wouldn't both the SP1 and the XDJ have USB "B" type connectors? the diagram shows the SP1 side should be "A" type, but this isnt accurate. (images below)

XDJ1000MK2 rear:

SP1 Connector:

Wiring diagram:

Wiz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You can plug it in either the rear usb port or the top one. But plugging into the rear, you need the usb B type on both ends as you have stated. Or just use a standard one for plugging in to the top of the XDJ, but then you are limited to one usb drive connected

RB1 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah thats a good point, the top USB is type "A", just not very clear on the linked PDF that the USB pictured is the one on the top as opposed to the rear.

So would i plug the SP1 to one XDJ, both XDJs to eachother (or use a powered LAN switch) and the one XDJ+laptop+mixer (xone:db4) to a powered USB hub? that seems like a lot of connecting lol

Wiz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The SP1 controls the XDJs in standalone mode, so there is no need to connect anything to your laptop.

Erik Minekus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I need to connect the laptop to the decks and SP1 as it runs Rekordbox.

Wiz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you're using Rekordbox DJ you need to connect the SP1 to your laptop instead of the XDJ.

If you're using Rekordbox with Link Export then you would connect the SP1 to an XDJ, link the XDJs with an Ethernet cable and connect your mixer and one XDJ via USB to your laptop. That's only 4 cables.

Erik Minekus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Link export? I don't think I can use that and use the sampler.
Will have to connect sp1 to mac, decks to eachother via lan. And a usb hub to connect 1 deck and the mixer to the mac.

Wiz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Link Export is for use with rekordbox in EXPORT mode, which does not have the sampler.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey, can the effects and sampler be used in stand alone with xdj 1000mk2s and ddj sp 1? If so how

Ruairi Mc Laughlin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ruairi > They can't -- if you're in stand-alone mode, there are no effects and sampler to be used.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Puedo conectar el ddj sp1 a un multi toma de USB y a su vez conectar la el pendrive en el mismo multi toma de USB. Esto con el fin de utilizar USB en cada lado

Nixon Segura 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink