Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

HDJ 2000 stopped rotating to original position

So I bought these probably in October and about a month later, one of the earpieces stopped rotating. Disregarded it and didn't mind because the headphones still worked. Today the other one stopped turning as well and it's bothering me haha. 

I take pretty good care of these headphones and I couldn't find anything to help me fix it, what should I do?

Sam Gnesin

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

@Sam > If it's a legitimate pair of Pioneer HDJ-2000's, you should contact technical support for your region by following the links in the top right corner of this page.

Foster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Sam > If you purchased these from a genuine retailer then you should return the items for repair / replacement. However, if you paid below the normal going rate or over eBay its likely you may have purchased an imitation pair.

In what manner did it stop rotating? Can you send me a pic / video? Did anything get spilled on the joints?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I know -- it's likely the spring inside.  Contact tech support via the links at right to get them repaired!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

They're definitely genuine, I got them as a gift so I don't know where they are from. I used them a lot however..

Nothing got spilled on it or anything like that. It's supposed to spring back to the normal "wearing position" when you rotate them 90 degrees but mine don't do that anymore. 

Do I just call the number on the side?

And how long are they going to be in repair for?

Sam Gnesin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Sam > I don't mean to call you out, but may I ask how you know they are genuine if they were a gift?

Mine were also a gift, but I bought them for myself so I know they are genuine. I was wondering if you did the same thing or something similar?

If you're not 100% sure, have you checked out the How To Identify Fakes on the forums? The fake HDJ-2000's are a lot closer to the real ones than the fakes for the HDJ-1000 model.

Foster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Here you go. I'm pretty sure they're real. I got it as a gift from someone who's in the industry.

Sam Gnesin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Sam > My apologies if you felt I didn't trust you. I have just seen some people who believe they had the real thing but turned out it wasn't.

Yeah those definitely look real to me. :)

Sorry about your luck though, I hope tech support can get you hooked up. :)

Foster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink