Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

HDJ-2000s Left can not working :(

Hey guys,

I have just e-mailed tech support with my problem but wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue.

I was djing 2 weeks ago as i do every saturday and the left can started to go abit crackley and going on and off. I thought the could have been the mini xlr cable so i went to a local audio shop and bought a new cable. This didnt fix the problem though and now the left can has stopped working. i bought the headphones about 9 months ago but i dont know where my box is i might have thrown it away :( and god knows where the receipt is How does the warranty work? I live in the u.k btw 

Paul 'Swedish' Unsworth

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

@Paul > If you can't find your receipt, you can try taking them back to your place of purchase and try to deal with them. Explain the issue and see what they can do to help.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

TBH I dont know that either it was an internet based shop but i cant remeber at all i have bought quite abit of audio equipment aswell from different shops :S i will try and find the box at least that would have a serial number which might have been scanned on purchase?

Paul 'Swedish' Unsworth 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can you check your email history and find what online store you bought them from, that should be proof itself.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

going to have a look through now!

コメントアクション Permalink

Cant find anything :( i cant even find the box i guess i have no choice to get new ones!

コメントアクション Permalink

If you paid with a credit card, check the statement and then contact the shop!  If you paid cash and have no receipt, you're SOL.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink