Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Updating tracks to USB without reloading everything

Example:

I have 300 tracks on my USB stick, and everything works great.

The week after i add 10 tracks, total 310 tracks on the USB

I choose Export playlists to USB and recordbox exports ALL 310 tracks again, instead of updating and only adding the 10 new tracks.

I've talked to other DJs, and they experience the same. There must be an easier way ? ? ? 

Besides from that I am very satisfied with the product :)

Henrik Mathiassen

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Just a little question. Why don't you just add the 10 tracks and not the whole lot?

Ric Rush 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same problem here! Just before leaving for holidays I uploaded my collection to a USB external hard drive I used last time in February (so with a couple of thousand tracks that were badly tagged, etc).

When I opened RB I saw the old ones AND the new ones, leaving me with many doublons... So to get rid of the old track references I sorted out the tracks by "added date", and erased the old ones...

I was quite surprised when I realized this erased not only the old tracks listing from the collection but also the newly uploaded files from the drive!!! So now I'm left with less than half my collection for the next weeks!!!

Why isn't there simply a synchronize function? Update the tracks already on the drive if necessary (e.g.: newer ID3 tag), or ask whether the use wants to overwrite those already present on the USB device, and just add those that aren't referenced yet, as Henrik says!?

julienx2k2 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I find the easiest way to add new tracks is to create a new playlist for each new set of tunes and number or name it cd 1, 2 or date for example. That way you can remember or keep track of your new tunes instead of filing through a playlist of 300 or using Date added to get to the new tracks you want to play.

Ric Rush 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink