Crashes just after installation on new PC (clean Windows XP SP3). Rekordbox does not start at all giving error message.
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: I swear it!
1) Operating System: XP
2) OS Type: 32bit
3) Rekordbox version: 18.104.22.168 (same problem with 22.214.171.124)
4) Using LINK: No
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: PC=NTFS / SDcard=FAT32
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes
** 8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: an error message
**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes (it crashes always)
* 9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes
**10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
**Provide as much detail of the issue here*: Win XP,SP 3, HP Elitebook 8440p, Rekordbox crashes from the first time, I do not have datafile.edb file, I tryed the older version 126.96.36.199 - crashes also.
I installed the same version on 3 different PCs (all Win XP), results:
1st PC: not running at all (crashes everytime)
2nd PC: was running well, then was crashing several weeks, then war running well again (without any change in PC)
3rd PC: running well