Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekord Box Help and Questions Please Help!

Ok so I have a few questions.  I use Serato Scratch live on my computer when I dj vinyl.  When I use CDJ I use Pioneer cdj 2000 or cdj900.  Currently I just plug my use stick into the cdj and go. I figure I should run it through Rekord box to make the most of the CDJ and software. What models will my usb work in with rekordbox?  If I put the USB in cdj that can read usb but not rekordbox will I still be able to see the music?  My question is if I drag my music and analyze it through rekord box is it going to affect my settings and such with serato?    I want to set up my que points and stuff different on Serato then I do with Rekord box.  My next question is after I analyze my music with rekord box do I export it back onto my USB drive?  Does it over right the music I had before?  What is the best way to do what I am trying to accomplish? What setting should I change in order to have the usb work right?  Anything else I might need to know would be greatly appreciated.  My last question is what is the ETA of reckord box fix with it crashing at start up?  I went to the troubleshooting steps and renamed it and everything else just it still crashes.  I also trashed the whole thing and tried adding songs one by one and it still doesn’t work. 

Bradyhancock

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

What models will my usb work in with rekordbox?

http://www.prodjnet.com/rekordbox/support/oprating_environment.php?ap_lang=en

Compatible DJ units

CDJ-2000 / CDJ-900 / CDJ-850 / CDJ-350 / DJM-2000 / DJM-900nexus

If I put the USB in cdj that can read usb but not rekordbox will I still be able to see the music?

not without scrolling to the content folder and they will not be analyzed

My question is if I drag my music and analyze it through rekord box is it going to affect my settings and such with serato?

No it stores the data in the pioneer folder

My next question is after I analyze my music with rekord box do I export it back onto my USB drive?

you can or you can create playlists and play over link

Does it over right the music I had before?

no it doesnt change your data at all

What is the best way to do what I am trying to accomplish?

see above

What setting should I change in order to have the usb work right?

i dont understand the question.

My last question is what is the ETA of reckord box fix with it crashing at start up?

Timelines are not given by pioneer

I went to the troubleshooting steps and renamed it and everything else just it still crashes

see this thread and follow the instructions and follow all the way through to posting in your own thread with the answers to all the questions so pioneer can"try" to help

http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20118251-read-this-thread-before-posting-for-help-with-rekordbox

Nick Hilton 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The settings I was talking about is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSB6izc6jc  They tell you what to change in the settings the problem is its not a current version.  I still cant get even 1 song to load on it with out it crashing.  I have tried all the troubleshooting options what do I do now?  The music is all on my computer (mac).  If I was to load rekord box on to my PC when they fix this problem will I have to re do all of it on my mac? I dont know what else to do other then that.   What is the memory bank on the right side used for?  In the video the guy saves it to the memory bank and the hot cues.  

Bradyhancock 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink