Can someone please advise why I do not have the "Link" icon appearing on my HP laptop when I link the CDJs to the mixer, which is then connected via LAN cable to the laptop? The two CDJs are going into channel two and three of the mixer and have their LAN cables connected to the mixer.
I have uploaded the new firmware (from 4.01 to 4.10) to the CDJs, disabled all other internet connections and firewalls. All external hard drives have been removed as have bluetooth connections.
Having spent £4500 on two CDJ2000s and a DJM2000 it's got to be easier than this Pioneer... there are too many problems setting everything up.
I have read through the Q&A section also, before posting.
Is there a UK hotline available for rekordbox problems, as there ought to be when spending this kind of money?
If anyone out there can speak to me on the telephone about this, if they could let me know please, that would be appreciated and I would be massively grateful.
07878 959 524
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: Don’t know if it is 32bit or 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 126.96.36.199
4) Using LINK: Trying to!!! It is not coming up on the laptop screen
4a) LINK Connection method: DJM2000
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes – two CDJ2000s
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Wanting to use in tandem with a portable WD hard drive
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: Unsure
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A
5c) With what utility did you format the device: The drive is not “formatted”
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: N/A
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: No
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: N/A
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
Provide as much detail of the issue here: