Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Another with a 1.6.2 gripe - Genres

Ive always had the same genres among my music yet now when i import tracks i have none. Its like i start with a blank genre list everytime?? why??

Simon Abberley

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

cause they totally screwed up the tagging info on this one, There are issues where the Album field is actually writing to the Artist field too so be careful with mass naming albums

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm running 1.6.2 on my Mac OS X 10.8.1 and I have no issues with genres when I'm importing tracks or folders.

I'm using AIFF and AAC (m4a) files bought from Beatport and iTunes.

oakstream 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

on tracks alrady imported i have th4e drop down box complete withh all genres listed in my database, however for new tracks to assign a genre the dropdown box is empty. i know its not a great hardship to type in the style of music, but If you mistakenly mistype it obviously to search mb genre (which i do) its goingto show up different. Trnace or trance instead of Trance for example.

Running 1.6.2 on Windows XP SP3

Simon Abberley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've found that same annoying problem too. It has nothing to do with tagging as my entire RB collection is in wav format, ie. no tags.

DJ Phallus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can everyone that hasn't already done so, please update to 2.0.1 and if your issues persist, please report back.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

updated as requested, no new tunes to put through the system but will report back on any issues i find

Simon Abberley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i just imported a newly downloaded MP3 and all the info is in place like it should be :)

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Gavin, the problem still exists in 2.0.1.

When I import a track (all mine are wav files) there is nothing in the genre field as expected. The drop down menu in the genre field says "no choices". When I type a character into that field ie. "x" the drop down menu then displays all my custom genres?

DJ Phallus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink