Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Make a change on album and it wipes out artist info, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just wiped out an entire playlists of 70+ tracks in a compilation of different artists cause of YET ANOTHER bug in 1.6.2

I opened up 1.6.2

selected a playlist

highlighted all tracks in it so i can label the album it came from (Promo only August week 3)

I label the album field this and now it blew out that info and put it NOT IN THE ALBUM column where it belongs, it deleted ALL the artists and put the album info in the artist field deleting all the artist 

this is a new bug, did not happen in 1.5.4.... I swear i waist more time reparing shit for this program then I ever did in having to prepare in 25 years of dj'ing, but HEY, At least we have a new wireless controller!!!! </sarcasm>

end rant

video to show you this joke of a bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o9w-FxIjHw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BriChi

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

So right now no matter what i try I cannot even add or change any album info because it makes it the artist field in 1.6.2, Guess I have to track down 1.5.4 or 3 and reinstall, AWESOME!!!! 

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just tested it on a couple of my AIFF files, same story here...

As BriChi says: The Album field updates the Artist field and I also found that I can't update "Release Date" & "Key" tags on my AIFF files!

FFS this is basic stuff, are we really supposed to test this kind of things?! 

oakstream 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

heres a  new video doing comparisons on 1 track

1. open 1.6.2, if i delete the track right from collection it is fine

2. search and delete that same track crashes RB

3. open 1.5.4, tried same 2 testes, no issues at all

and whats with the weird re-sorting after a delete from collection, it totally resorts to different tracks and then sorts again properly, thats probably the start of this crashing, whatever they tried to improve with library management back fired in this area. 

new video, enjoy!:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OytVNrSRasM

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@BriChi > I believe the 2.0.1 update resolves this issue. Are you ok now?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink