Note that my 4GB Sandisk USB did work with the above procedure !.
CDJ2000s not reading Kingston 32GB USB since Rekordbox updated to 1.6.2
I have just upgraded Rekordbox to the latest 1.6.2 version running on Macbook Pro with Lion 10.7.4 running. My CDJ 2000's now refuse to read my Kingston Datatraveller G3 32GB that used to work perfectly before. I tried reformatting the USB drive (FAT32) with single partition and exporting the playlists again but no joy. It seems that I am now unable to use this USB drive that has been working perfectly for 2 years ! What is going on ?.
1) Operating System: OSX 10.7.4
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 1.6.2
4) Using LINK: No
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes 2x CDJ2000
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
thanks for the heads up
That's not good! I'm taking my two 32GB Kingston Flash Drives to Spain to DJ on Tuesday. I better check mine, thanks for the heads up.
Have you all updated to 2.0.1?