Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

Rekorbox BUG's

Hello

I hade already found some Bug in Rekordbox and Rekordbox App, where i can reportet the bug without get Ignored ?

Best regards

Freaking

Freaking

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

• When start to search for Deviced befor connection is enable on Iphone. Then searching can not "cancled" and Device will not befound. The application can only closed be stoping App aprubt.

• If track in playlist aready exist on IPhone the connection crash. Additional somtime Crash Rekordbox on my Mac or on the IPhone.

• When choching Update from Iphone Cue Point they are edit in rekordbox will get lost only the newer on Iphone will be updated.

• Cue are edited in rekordbox will not be synced to the Iphone

Freaking 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I use the Applicaton under following condition: IPhone 3GS IOS 5.01 Rekorbox App 1.0.1 - Mac OSX 1.5.8 Rekordbox 1.6.2

Freaking 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Freaking > Please be aware that there are new updates available for rekordbox and rekordbox App - the new versions are 2.0.1 and 1.1.1 respectively. Also, you may want to consider updating iOS.

Are you using this with the XDJ-Aero?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello Gavin

I Update the Application to versions are 2.0.1 and 1.1.1 since a week. now i have retest the bug.

There are 2 bug are fixed (crash when track already exist, and searching fro device)

No i do not use XDJ-Aero becourse the support functionality is to much entry level.

The bug curend is not fixed:

• New/deletet CUE points will not sync (Update collection) )to Iphone if the cue is change in Rekordbox on Mac. In this case the cue point will be overwrite be the cue point stored on the Iphone.

Additional idetect some other Bugs

• Massive Battery drain if the application run in background (the app is suppendet with Home button)

• Not able to sync Playlist changes from App back to Rekordbox

Best regards

Freaking

Freaking 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Those aren't bugs. You need to connect your desktop database to your phone and update the cues and playlists with your iPhone.

As for battery drain, pressing the home screen doesn't stop the app from working (there are many apps that support multi-tasking like this). If you wish to kill the app, press and hold the iPhone home screen until the task manager pops up and close it from there.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink