Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

CDJ-900 - CDJ-2000 support for Rekordbox App ?

Hello !

I love the new Rekordbox App ! It is working pretty well !

I am wondering, is there a plan for future support to connect CDJ-900 / CDJ-2000 ? This would me awsome !

Cheers !

Marc

Marc Madoc

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

Gavin, is it 100% that the RB App will not be compatible with the 2000's? only reason I ask is that is a major selling point for me to upgrade to the Nexuse, i want to plug in my usb drive to deck 1 and then brpwse/search/load songs from that drive from an ipad over wireless. 

also, is that even possible on the Nexus? I know it is on the Aero but no one is confirming that it is on the 2000 Nexus  

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@BriChi > I'm not honestly sure - I've it on the list of things to check.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would enjoy connecting the app to my 2000's (non-nexus).

iamKrickE 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

how about itunes music.. with out the quantize stuff... like a cd

suppose the client asks me to play a track from his ipod, iphone, w/e. as a grand entrance song. so, i can't say no. i plug in my connection for iphone audio out and play it.

my car from 3 years ago recognizes my iphone4s and the artist, title, album, and genre are all searchable. what about just playing the song and obviously scratching it. :)

i know for a fact the cdj2000 can.. if only there was a firmware that supported it. and i know it's all software because my car is old. and if my car can play it, then the cdj2000 can definitely play it.

dj shahar 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Please update on the Ipad brower and USB situation

DJccccc 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink