Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Why does it take so long to delete songs from USB/SD?

Why does it take so long to delete songs from USB/SD Cards?

Adding them understandably takes time, but to delete songs through RekordBox seems to take far longer than it should, when compared to deleting them straight off of the flash drive through Windows Explorer - but I prefer to delete them through RekordBox because I don't want to accidentally delete some critical file to the drive being set up with RekordBox (Even though if that happened I know I could easily reformat, but I don't have CDJs available to test with before taking my Flash Drive to the club)

T-Top

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

@T-Top > Are you on 2.0.1? What hardware do you use?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yup on 2.0.1, using a USB > SD Card adapter but I've found the same issue even using a USB 3.0 flash drive

I don't think it's just me... pretty sure it's how the program handles deleting files itself 

T-Top 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Very Horrible speed.   I can understand whet it analizing or copiing TO USB but DELETION must be as quick as possible. No Multicore support yet=(

mrazinka 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same issue but my files are on my laptop hard drive, it takes about 5 minutes to delete 1 track and Rekordbox is unusable for the entire time!

Ashley Bell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ashley > What version of the software are you on? What OS do you use? When was the last time you updated it? What USB media do you use?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Gavin - I'm running Rekordbox 2.2.1 on Windows 7 Home edition 64bit, my laptop has Intel Core i5 with 8Gb Ram. I update Rekordbox and Windows regularly. My issue is not specifically related to deleting files from a USB, my issue is just that it takes so long to delete any file from Rekordbox. I just timed it and it took 7 minutes and 13 seconds to delete 1 track from the Collection. During that time Rekordbox showed as "Not Responding".

Ashley Bell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ashley > Ok, so just to be clear... It was when you were deleting a track from your rekordbox collection on your computer that caused the software to hang for so long?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Its very common that Rekordbox is very very slow as soon as you explore your USB-Device via Rekordbox, always a pain in the ass.

EpikureeR 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink