Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

Picture in rekordbox

Hey

I wonder if there is some way to disable the cover picture in the playlists on the rekordbox app?
It is slow when loadibg all that data

Daniel raahauge

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

Are you sure its the cover picture? Thats usually heavily compressed so it shouldn't make a huge difference.

What smartphone / hardware are you using?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok, i am not sure this is the problem but it is the info tha takes longest time to load in the app first cones the track - artist - picture. But i thinkit is slow.
Im using ipad2 and xdj-aero

Daniel raahauge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Daniel > What is your exact setup? Is it just the XDJ and the mobile App? Have you updated the App to 1.1.1?

What exactly is slow? Just the info on the track or the audio track too?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Its the xdj, ipad app and an usb hdd. 200gb

Daniel raahauge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry Gavin, was reading on my phone and didn't se the last line.

Im using the last version of the app. 

i think when browsing down my playlists, the data (artist, cover picture) is slow, the track name comes fast but have to stop and wait for the last info. alså when searching the hd for tracks that are not in my playlists is is very slow to.

I will check the firmware tomorrow, im not shure that is is this one, i didn't know that there was an update for the firmware.

Daniel raahauge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Garvin

Sorry for my late response.
I'm using the latest firmware still got the problem.
My last 2 jobs i turned off the ipad it is useless when in usb mode. So sad, i got the xdj-aero for this feature.
I really hope for an update on this.
If you want i can make a video and show you in action, just send me a link on dr@mail.dk where to send the video.

Daniel raahauge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink