Rekordbox 2.0.1 Crashes
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.1
4) Using LINK: No
4a) LINK Connection method:
4b) Using with CDJs: No
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
5c) With what utility did you format the device: Windows
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: Neither
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
When I start the program, it gets to the license key prompt (most of the time--sometimes it doesn't make it that far), then crashes after a few seconds without producing an error message or a log file (nothing in C:\Users[My User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\Crashes).
I tried disabling my firewall, running as administrator, and running in compatibility mode as XP SP3. None of that helped.
It leaves the following executables running after closing: