Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

RB app, Allow songs in RB app to be playable on iPhones internal music player

Big downfall to this exporting to iPhone and playing from it is the songs are not visible on the iphone default player, So i load up 10gb worth of playlists but they are not accessible to be able to just let it play, they will only play in the RB app which doesnt jump from track to track, it stops at the end of every track. 

Can the developers either add an option the RB app for continuous play in a playlist or allow all tracks in the RB app to be playable from apples music app?

BriChi

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Yeah, I've flagged this already. I'll make sure to forward the continuous play suggestion.

I believe the current limitation is based on some Apple rule about sharing data.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

gotcha, yeah I wouldnt mind just using the RB app instead of the Apple app being all my stuff is in RB anyway organized, Just would be nice for continuous or shuffle play

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I totally understand where you are coming from - it already plays while the lock screen is enabled.

I just wonder whats possible when it comes to how protective I image Apple would be over another app replicating what their app can do....?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink