Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

13フォロワー フォローする

***REKORDBOX UPDATE WISHLIST***

ok Gavin/Pulse, this is my rekordbox update wishlist, please pass on to the tekkies behind the curtain..

Some small asks amongst some fairly obviously major ones..

-- Rename track info quicker.. why am i waiting 10 seconds at a time to type in an Artist or Track name? (& it aint my pc speed)

-- Remember beat grid resolution for next time rekordbox is opened.

-- Batch name a category such as 'comments' ( eg shift select a bunch of tracks and rename all their comments at same time).

-- Option to 'Group' Playlists.

-- When in a playlist it would be cool if there was a category gradient like 'rating' but instead 'soft/medium/hard' representing the energy of the music, i know you can use colours but they can get confusing.

-- A way to see if a Track in collection is already in a playlist.

**********XDJ AERO Related...

-- Buffer while playing from usb so a usb swap can be accomplished without stopping music!!

-- Edit track info while linked to aero, info such as rating!!

-- Generalized waveform visible/tracking would be sweet while using aero, nothing too specific.

so thats my lil wishlist if anybody is listening...

ps. while linked to xdj when deck 1 is playing & deck 2 in cue nice touch on the Irish flag ;-)

Mike.

mike_mc

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

35件のコメント

@tasos > Lucas' problem seems to be more about the legibility, not a crash. Does the crash only happen when it's on the second monitor, never on the main?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Exactly Pulse. I have no problems at all with rekordbox, just that. It's not a big deal, but it still remains a bug, that i report to you :)

No other program does that, so it must be something with rekordbox.

Anastasio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@tasos > Can you post that info to a new topic along with some details of your operating system, the graphics card hardware / driver version so I can let the engineers know?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

And it just happen again (on the second screen only). I change the view from 1 player to 2 and then to playlist only and i get: unexpected error.

I do the same thing on main screen (monitor) everything ok.

Anastasio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, everybody

2 ideas:

1. Add hot cues function in iphone and ipad versions of recorbox for Pioneer Aero (activating from iphone and ipad) - I think everybody are waiting for it :)

2. Add stop / break effect on play button, like on vinyl. If it's possible with different modes witch could be controlled from aero's menu (see video below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYi8ByffuzU (from 1:50)

Thnaks!

Anton Denso 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink